Transit System Solutions
Willowglen Systems is a world leader in unifying transit subsystems into a single monitoring, control, reporting, data archiving, and data analysis transit ICS/SCADA system – at some of the world’s leading metro-rail facilities.
The subsystems have included:
- Automatic Train Control (ATC)
- Passenger Information (PI), Passenger Information Display Systems (PIDS)
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Private Branch Exchange (PBX)
- Public Address (PA)
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC)
- Platform Screen Doors Systems (PSDS)
- Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Power Distribution and Mechanical
- Safety and Security
- Auxiliary Equipment
Because of Willowglen’s SCADACOM 5 software, many of these subsystems are able to inter-operate in a fashion that would not otherwise be possible. The ICS/SCADA system coordinates all of the interactions and interconnections between the subsystems, so that in the end, the operator is able to quickly and easily perform his/her duties without having to understand the functions that have to be performed behind the scenes – and the facilities’ passengers experience safe and stress-free travel.