Unisen 9100 Series Flow Computer
All-in-one Flow Computer and HMI (and optional PLC), providing standardized configuration of 2-6 meter applications
For over 20 years, Willowglen Systems has been at the forefront of the custody transfer flow computer business – with innovative products that incorporate new technologies to push the limits of what is possible in a flow computer. Willowglen was among the first companies to offer a microprocessor-based flow computer. The innovation continues with the Unisen Series 9100 Flow Computer – the most advanced, scalable, and cost-effective choice.
The new Unisen™ 9100 Series Flow Computer (suitable for 2-6 meters) delivers complete flow computer, HMI, and optional PLC functionality – in a manner which allows for standardized deployment across your operations.
- Proven reliability
- Easy to maintain
- Built-in expertise and functionality for improved accuracy
- All-in-one solution for 2-6 meter liquid custody transfer applications
- 7″ HMI screen – allowing for ease-of-operation for field personnel
- Built-in IEC 61131 PLC functionality
- Production tickets (batch, weekly, monthly) by network printer or web server
- Expandable I/O
- Built-in sampling and proving
- LACT-ready model
- Software configuration
- Panel wiring
- Factory acceptance testing
- Supervise on-site installation
- On-site configuration
- Assistance with on-site commissioning
- Ongoing servicing and support
Please fill out the following information to download the brochure.