The ISC-11870 Processor is a powerful fourth generation processor card for the Willowglen Unisen Model 2204, 2208, and 2216 systems. The processor card can be a swap in replacement for existing ISC cards in the legacy Model 8016 and Model 1208 RTUs to provide an easy upgrade.
- Extensive communications support including 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, 6 serial RS-232/RS-485 ports, and 3 optional USB ports.
- Web interface for easy configuration from any standard PC without the need for custom software.
- Provides support for all 5 industry standard IEC 61131-3 PLC programming languages, allowing for user written programs to run on the RTU for local control.
- Uses the stable open source Linux operating system
- Based on the Freescale Power Architecture with PowerPC processor. The 32-bit processor provides 760 MIPS at 400 MHz with
DDR SDRAM. Integrated double precision floating-point math unit, memory management unit, 10/100 Ethernet MAC, PCI bus, and power management.
- 256 MB of high speed DDR SDRAM
- 128 MB of on-board Flash memory for operating system and basic application programs. Supports field and remote update of system programs.
- On-board super capacitor provides minimum 100 hours of back-up power for real-time-clock and static RAM used for non-volatile database storage.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet integrated 5 port switch with 1 port dedicated to the processor Ethernet controller and 4 external ports for device and host communications.
- Optional internal Solid State Storage
- 6 serial ports (combination of RS-232 and RS-485) with modular RJ type connectors
- Watchdog timer reset function
- On-board temperature sensor
- LED indicators with power-down. Indicates serial port activity as well as hardware and program status.
- Available dual redundant capability with automatic switch over and hot swap capability to allow replacement of failed unit
- Plastic Enclosure Size: 238mm height x 188mm depth x 38mm width (9.375 in x 7.40 in x 1.5 in)
- Power Consumption: Typical 500mA @ 5VDC
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 75°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 75°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90%
- Storage Humidity: 5% – 90%