Are you looking for a new career challenge? Do you desire to work in the technology industry and still be able to have a balanced work-life? Do you want to work for an established company with a global presence? Does the idea of working on new technology, including Machine Learning and IoT excite you? If so, this opportunity may be perfect for you.
Willowglen Systems is an innovative company delivering industrial automation solutions for almost 50 years. Our products are developed and supported through our team of developers, data scientists, mathematicians and engineers. Willowglen Systems has a global customer base and are chiefly involved in the metro-rail, oil and gas, pipelines, electricity distribution, and water distribution sectors – in locations including North America, South America, Asia and the Middle East.
Willowglen Systems is looking for a Configuration Specialist. This role is key to ensuring the successful deployment of Willowglen solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations. You will need a strong attention to detail and an exceptional ability to communicate with others to translate requirements into solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities (What you will do)
- Generate project schematics
- Generate project model library
- Perform database wiring
- Review generated schematics which includes verify wiring
- Implement Design on device level logic (ie. Calculations) supplied by Configurator lead
- Document IO configuration using standard set by Configurator lead
- Data entry of field devices into inhouse SCADA product
- Interface with customer to gather information
- Report to Configuration Lead
Skills (What you have)
- Education – Diploma or degree in Engineering (Computer/Electrical) or comparable field of study.
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving
- Self starter / Quick learner
- Can work independently
- Willing to travel to customer site
- Excellent communication
- Office document generation (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Can speak well to team members and customers
- Good listener
- Experience with SCADA Environment
- Programming Skills:
- Ladder Logic
- General database understanding
- Virtual machine (VMWARE)
- Understanding of Human Factors
- 2+ years of experience in industry in a comparable field
- Understanding of autocad
- Understanding of protocols such as:
- OPC UA/DA
Interested candidates should submit their resume with a cover letter to email@example.com at the earliest opportunity, for immediate review.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org