Willowglen Systems is seeking a full-time Contracts and Performance Manager.
Willowglen performs extensive work globally designing and developing Industrial Control Solutions for Rail, Oil and Gas and Electrical Distribution. These projects have extensive long-term contracting and commercial management requirements. We require an experienced Contracts Manager to help Willowglen continue to grow our business opportunities with an effective approach to ensuring a strong contract management discipline that provides manageable performance commitments and positive commercial outcomes.
As an experienced Contracts Manager, your primary duties will be preparing, evaluating, negotiating, implementation and oversight of our legally enforceable performance commitments supporting all departments. This is a multi-function role suiting candidates that want to make high impact contributions to company success, are highly flexible, and excel in coordinating and influencing activities in a very dynamic environment.
Other focus areas will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing, developing and negotiating contracts both inbound and outbound with or on behalf of the Sales department
- Direct communications on contracts with customers and project partners as needed including developing, negotiating and managing subcontracts
- Developing and negotiating other contracts including non-disclosure agreements, consulting agreements, licensing agreements, supply agreements, etc.
- Management of the intellectual property processes including patent applications, trademarks and copyrights
- Defining the project pre- and post-award contract process
- Developing a contract fact sheet for each project, educating project stakeholders, then monitoring and managing risk of the contractual obligations throughout the contract lifecycle
- Assisting the Project Management Office and Engineering with interpreting contracts, negotiating changes and effectively completing and closing out contract requirements
- Assisting Finance with Surety requirements, contract insurance and other related contracting requirements
- Investigating, advising and managing impact of international agreements and laws on contracting in other countries
- Identifying contract risks and risk mitigation strategies
- Liaison with our corporate legal representatives
- All contract tracking and reporting
Skills and Experience:
- Solid track record in a sales focused organization
- Experience contracting with complex technology related products and services
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Project management and product lifecycle experience
- Demonstrated ability and passion to deliver exceptional quality and timeliness of your work.
- Possesses a positive attitude and are highly self-motivated.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or diploma
- You maintain a recognized contract management certification such as CCM or IACCM and are committed to the world class standards of commercial and contract management.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience working as a Contracts Manager
- Experience in Project Management is an asset
- You have exceptional organizational, writing and communications skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- English is required, additional languages are an asset
- Able to work in Canada
- July 2020
Interested candidates should submit their resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com at the earliest opportunity, for immediate review.
Willowglen Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org