Website Willowglen Systems
If you’re passionate about revolutionizing the marketing for a growing technology company, this is an opportunity for you to make it happen. As a marketing machine, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of product and corporate programs, events, and assets, effectively and efficiently.
Willowglen Systems (www.willowglensystems.com) is an innovative company delivering industrial automation solutions for over almost 50 years. Our products are developed and supported through our team of developers and engineers. Willowglen has a global customer base and are chiefly involved in the metro-rail and oil & gas sectors.
Willowglen is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. Through skillful management of all things associated with delivering on marketing plans, you will support Willowglen’s revenue and marketing objectives.The posting is for a permanent, full-time position – and the successful individual will be working out of our Edmonton, Alberta head office, reporting directly to the Director, Sales & Marketing. The successful applicant will be involved in exciting projects and new product commercialization opportunities in industrial automation, machine learning, and IoT. There will be opportunities to travel, though less than 10% of the time on the job.
You will apply your marketing experience as well as leverage current best practices to create strategic vision, test and iterate tactics and assets, and optimize for efficacy, repetition, scale, and return on marketing investment. This includes planning and goal setting, creative production, programmatic execution, and iteration. Top-of-funnel qualified lead delivery, nurture, and pipeline engagement and acceleration are yours to deliver on. Collaborative relationships will be built across Sales, Business Development, Operations, Engineering, and other corporate functions.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute the marketing content and communications plans with a focus on lead generation and prospect nurturing objectives.
- Create a content map tied to the buyer journey and execute on identified opportunities to enhance prospect engagement.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified leads.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Developing metrics, tracking, and analyzing the departmental performance.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop deep understanding of the company’s business, competitive markets, services and technology/business trends that impact them
- Provide on-site support at trade shows and company events.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in B2B marketing.
- Excellent communication skills including writing, editing, proofreading, and presenting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to transcend strategic to operational, being creative and visionary while also executing plans.
- Exemplary organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills; results-driven.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your work.
- Possesses a positive attitude and is highly self-motivated.
- A sense of aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Passionate about technology.
- Media relations experience and stablished relationships with relevant press are a plus.
- Ability to work with senior management, as well as global counterparts.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in either business, commerce, marketing, communications, or technology; or appropriate industry experience.
- Previous work in tech and/or engineering environments is a bonus.
- Fluency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with the following technologies is an asset: Salesforce, Atlassian.
- Able to work in Canada
Interested candidates should submit their resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity, for immediate review.
Willowglen Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com