Website Willowglen Systems
Sales Account Manager
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join a growing technology company where you will build lasting customer relationships selling pioneering industrial automation technology?
Willowglen Systems (www.willowglensystems.com) is an innovative company delivering industrial automation solutions for over almost 50 years. Our products are developed and supported through our team of developers and engineers. Willowglen has a global customer base and are chiefly involved in the metro-rail and oil & gas sectors.
Willowglen is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager. You’ll have the independence to establish clients both here in Canada and worldwide, attending trade shows, events, and networking functions. We seek candidates with a range of experience from intermediate to senior. The posting is for a permanent, full-time position – and the successful individual will be working out of our Edmonton, Alberta head office, reporting directly to the Director, Sales & Marketing. The successful applicant will be involved in exciting projects and new product commercialization opportunities in industrial automation, machine learning, and IoT. There will be a significant travel requirement ranging from 25 – 50% of the time on the job.
As a pro-active Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the company’s current customer base, and developing and maintaining professional sales skills. Your business development skills, technical knowledge, and ability to communicate with stakeholders and effectively identify opportunities will be crucial to ensuring the success of our client engagements.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop an annual sales plan in alignment with the strategic goals of the organization to increase sales in all product and service offerings.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as the leading point of contact for all matters specific to your customers and identify new ways to meet their needs and objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities within territory/market.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop solutions/proposals based on specific customer needs in a timely manner.
- Document all sales activities, opportunities, and revenue forecasting via CRM.
- Keep management informed of progress and account status utilizing key account metrics.
- Work with Marketing to create client-facing presentations.
- Identify and meet with industry key opinion leaders to stay at the forefront of market, competitive, and technological trends.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in complex sales.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your work.
- Possesses a positive attitude and is highly self-motivated.
- Pro-active communication skills with a focus on team dynamics.
- Passionate about technology.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- 5+ years of experience in relationship sales/business development in a technical sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in either business or technology.
- Experience in the oil & gas, metro-rail, and/or freight rail industries is an asset.
- Fluency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with the following technologies is an asset: Salesforce, Atlassian, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to travel while managing and growing sales territory.
- Able to work in Canada
Interested candidates should submit their resumes with a cover letter to email@example.com at the earliest opportunity, for immediate review.
Willowglen Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org