Do you want to explore the world, meet interesting people, participate in major projects that will leave the world a better place and affect generations to come? Willowglen Systems Inc is looking for an experienced Sales Executive to help Willowglen develop opportunities globally with a primary focus on the Rail Industry.
Willowglen Systems (www.willowglensystems.com) is an innovative technology driven company delivering industrial automation solutions for over 40 years. Our Industrial Control Solutions (ICS) are developed in Edmonton and deployed globally in over 25 major Metro-Rail/LRT projects. With the explosion in mass transit projects to reduce traffic congestion and the world’s carbon footprint, there has never been a better time to be a key player in Metro-Rail projects. We also have entered the Heavy Rail markets with an innovative solution.
About the Sales Exective Rail position
Willowglen is seeking an experienced Sales Executive for new business development. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to establish clients in Canada and around the globe, help establish partner relationships, and attend events, trade shows, and networking functions. The successful applicant will be involved in complex projects, new product commercialization opportunities and innovative solutions involving Machine Learning.
The successful individual will be working out our Edmonton, Alberta head office but we will consider a home office location if Edmonton is not your location. The successful applicant will be involved in complex project sales, new product commercialization opportunities and leveraging our skills to adapt to new business opportunities. There will be a significant travel requirement ranging from 25 – 50% of the time on the job.
As a pro-active Sales Executive, you will be responsible for achieving sales revenue goals, developing new customer relationships, expanding on existing projects. Your business development skills, Rail industry knowledge, and ability to effectively identify and secure opportunities will be crucial to ensuring our success on the world stage.
– include but are not limited to:
- Develop a sales strategy and activity plan to meet the targets provided.
- Identify, manage and close opportunities within territory/market.
- Collaborate effectively in a sales team environment to develop compelling solutions/proposals.
- Document all sales activities, opportunities, and revenue forecasting via CRM.
- Represent Willowglen at industry events, tradeshows and networking functions.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid track record in technical sales.
- Experience in B2B selling within the Rail Industry.
- Knowledge in technologies such as SCADA, Flow Computers, Remote Terminal Units and Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning.
- Exceptional prospecting, discovery and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability and passion to deliver exceptional quality and timeliness of your work.
- Possesses a positive attitude and are highly self-motivated.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an asset but not required.
- 10+ years of experience in relationship sales/new business development in a technical B2B sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma preferred
- Fluency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with the following technologies is an asset: Salesforce
- Ability to travel globally without restrictions
- Able to work in Canada/or country of residency
- June 2020
Interested candidates should submit their resumes with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity, for immediate review.
Willowglen Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com